What is the significance of the marimo moss ball?
Already considered a national treasure and beloved pet in Japan, Nano Marimo Moss Balls are gaining popularity all around the world. It is not uncommon for people to give their marimo names, chat with them and treat them like any other pet. These gorgeous living symbols of love are easy to care for and provide you with beauty, ambience and companionship.
What do I do when my new aquatic pets arrive?
As soon as you receive your Nano Marimo Moss Balls, give them a quick bath to clean away any debris picked up in transit. After that place your pets in their new home, any container with room temperature water that is set in indirect sunlight. They may float at first, but will sink once they have absorbed enough water to weigh them down. Whenever you feel like playing with your pet, take them out and gently roll them around in your hand or give them a soft squeeze. This will keep your moss balls clean and in their naturally spherical shape.
How long will my marimo moss balls live?
If properly taken care of, your nano marimo moss balls can live for up to a century (100 years). After so many years, these wonderful pets truly become a part of your family, providing love and enjoyment to generation after generation.
- ✔ INTRODUCE CHILDREN TO NATURE AND RESPONSIBILITY — Because the Nano Marimo Moss Balls from Luffy are so easy to care for, they make superb first pets for your child. Kids simply need to place their fun new pets into a water vessel of their choice and they are all set. These exotic living plants are a great way to teach your children about nature and how to care for another living being.
- ✔ SPACE-SAVER COLLECTIBLE PET PLANT — Unlike traditional pets, the 0.5″ (1cm) Luffy Nano Marimo Moss Balls do not need a lot of room to move, a spacious place to sleep or a spot in your bed. As aquatic plants, the only real requirement for the moss balls to comfortably live is clean water. There is a wide variety of space conscious vessels appropriate for these compact marine pets such as small fish bowls, decorative dishes and even wine glasses.
- ✔ HECTIC SCHEDULE? DON’T WORRY! THEY ARE FRIENDLY, REQUIRE LITTLE ATTENTION — Low maintenance Nano Marimo Moss Balls from Luffy require very little maintenance in order to survive. Because of this, people with hectic lives and busy schedules absolutely love these adorable aquatic pets. Place the marimo moss balls in room temperature water, keep them out of direct sunlight and change their water every few weeks; that’s all you need to do.
- ✔ EXCELLENT PET FOR PEOPLE WITH ALLERGIES — Allergic reactions to common pets such as cats and dogs are generally caused by the fur, saliva and skin dander of those particular pets. Nano marimo moss balls have none of these allergens making them the perfect innocuous pet for people who may potentially have allergic reactions to other pets. They remain happily in the water and even when they are laying in your hand, the only risk is your hand getting a little wet.
- ✔ UNIQUE LIVING FAMILY HEIRLOOM — Jewelry, fancy china and handmade quilts are all commonly passed down from one generation to the next. Start a new family tradition by giving the gift of a unique living aquatic plant that can survive for an amazing 100 years. Children, adults and elderly folks all benefit from the easy going companionship of the beautiful marimo moss balls. In short, they lasts FOREVER!