Effectively supply long-wave UVA ultraviolet rays that need to be ingested daily by pets. Improve climbing pet foods, promote appetite, help digestion and increase nutritional balance.
And the fact that heating is conducive to the turtle’s turtles plays an important role in prevention and improvement. For pets: water turtles, snakes, lizards, spiders, frogs, mammals and other pets.
Material: Glass + Aluminum.
Lamp Head: E27.
1.It is good to open 2-4 hours a day. Do not keep it open. This will shorten the life of the lamp. Please keep it for 2 minutes after installing the lamp, and then turn on the power again.
2. Do not place the lamp on reptiles and amphibians of about 20-30 cm.
3. After turning on the lamp, the temperature is very high, non-touching to prevent burns
4. Do not connect the thermostat, continuous switch will shorten the lamp life.
5. Do not restart immediately after use because sudden pulses and high temperatures may cause burn out the lamp, wait until the lamp cools before opening.
Package Content： 1 x Heat Lamp
- Daylight bulb, quartz glass. Life up to 2000 hours. 97% UVA stimulate appetite, 3% UVB promote vitamin D3 synthesis, fully absorb calcium
- Suitable for a wide variety of reptiles and amphibians including bearded dragons, geckos, snakes (python, python, etc.), turtles, turtles, iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads, uromastyx, chuckwallas, monitors, tegus, blue tongue, and so on
- This UVB lamp helps the synthesis of vitamin D3; helps prevent metabolic bone disease and stimulates reproduction; promotes pet appetite and helps digestion maintain balanced growth.
- Note: Turn on the light 2-4 hours a day. Do not turn on the lamp immediately after closing, because the sudden arrival of the electric pulse at the original high-temperature bulb may directly burn the bulb
- We are confident of our products and provide a 30 day money back guarantee and lifetime support.